Job OverviewResponsible for maintaining a high degree of guest and Staff Member satisfaction while completing day-to-day operation of venue by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for leading front-of-house restaurant operations.
- Ensures the highest quality product reaches our guests and meets specifications.
- Ensures a high standard of service efficiency, sanitation, and training.
- Provides leadership that demonstrates skill and awareness.
- Responsible for nightly cashouts and closing duties of staff members and walk-through of venue.
- Accountable for the development, coaching, performance appraisals, and mentoring of Staff Members.
- Ensures accurate completion of staff member schedules in accordance with forecasted business volume.
- Maintains labor controls and assigns duties to Staff Members.
- Anticipates and recommends employment needs and informs Department Head.
- Assists in hiring and training of new Staff Members within the department.
- Engages with guests to ensure guest satisfaction and retention.
- Notifies Department Head of low inventory and recommends new inventory. Conducts proper ordering procedures to maintain appropriate par levels of all restaurant-related products.
- Maintains high level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Skills and Experience
- Two to three years experience in a high-volume Food and Beverage environment in a supervisory capacity required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts.
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.